May 31, 2012
There’s no better way to get a jump start on healthy eating habits than with a gentle 10-day detox. You asked for it…so it’s back!! You’ll cleanse your body, remove toxins and engage in better eating habits, while shedding extra pounds. This is a healthy, fully supported program that includes:
A guided meal plan for 10 days, plus dietary suggestions for post-detox meals.
A complete shopping list.
Metagenics Ultra Clear Medical Food.
Metagenics Adva Clear Capsules.
Group meetings in advance to get all your questions answered.
Group support and communication throughout the 10-Day Detox.
The next 10-Day Detox session starts on June 18th, 2012. Deadline to register is June 11th. You must attend a pre-detox meeting at Rozenhart Family Chiropractic prior to participation in the program on June 15th at 6:30pm.You do not have to be a practice member to join us, so feel free to invite your family and friends! If you are not a practice member, your fee includes your first spinal exam, nerve scan and any necessary X-rays!
$197, which includes all your supplements and materials. You MUST attend a pre-detox meeting on Friday, June 15th at 6:30pm at RFC
Repeat Participants, $177
Non-Practice Members , $227 which includes a spinal exam, nerve scan and any necessary X-rays!
We look forward to your success! Call Erika at 408-979-9999 to get registered!
May 1, 2012
Join us for 2 great events this month!
May 18th, 7-9pm : 2nd Annual What Women Really Want
- Join us for Food, Wine and Fun
- Bone Density Testing with Five Star One Site Testing- RESERVATIONS are necessary, $20 fee for this service
- Make-up demos by Ancient Stones Nurturing Naturals
- Massage with Roman Paradigm Massage Therapy
- Color Consultations with Pat Gray in Color
- Body Fat Testing With Becky Williamson from Lifesport Fitness
- Spinal Screenings with Drs. Rozenhart
- Tastings from The Savory Kitchen
- Red Carpet photos by Diana Nicole Photography and more!!
May 30th, 7 pm: Women’s Wellness Workshop
- Find out the most up to date research on women’s health.
- Learn how to improve your longevity
- Learn natural ways to avoid hip fractures and osteoporosis, and
- All natural anti-aging remedies to use in your daily routine.
- Our gift at this information session will be techniques to help you look and feel younger!
- RSVP required and a light dinner will be served!
April 24, 2012
April 5, 2012
We all know we should eat less sugar, but it’s hard to know how to avoid it. Sugar creates a drug-like response in our brains, and cravings can be hard to resist. The sweet stuff will pack on extra pounds and though you may get a quick burst of energy, you’ll soon crash and be left feeling exhausted. Arm yourself with the right tools to prevent sugar cravings in the first place, and get you through them when they strike.
- Start your day with protein. Balance your meals, especially breakfast, with sufficient protein and fats – they are digested more slowly than refined carbs and help you avoid the quick spikes (and drops) you get from excess sugar. Try nuts, eggs, cheese or lean meats.
- Eat frequently. Your brain uses sugar for energy, so if you let the fuel tank hit empty, you’ll end up with serious sugar cravings. Add healthy snacks throughout your day so you don’t bottom out.
- Choose high fiber foods. Slowly digested, high fiber foods like whole grains and fresh fruit and vegetables will keep you feeling full and energized longer. Aim for balance!
- Watch the caffeine. If you drink too much caffeine, you might not notice that your blood sugar levels have dropped precipitously until it’s too late. Stick to a single cup of coffee or tea in the morning, and then switch to decaffeinated options.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners won’t satisfy your body’s craving for sugar; they only trick your tongue. Stay away from them altogether.
- Manage your stress. As anyone who heads for chocolate when things get tough can tell you, periods of high stress often trigger sugar cravings. Develop non-food stress busting techniques to help you steer clear of sugar. If you need help, we have a free stress-reduction workshop coming up!
Are you trying to break free from sugar addiction? Or do you just want help outlining a healthier diet? Call Kristina at 408-979-9999 to make an appointment.
April 4, 2012
April 2, 2012
March 29, 2012
People often come into our offices with misconceptions about chiropractic care. They hear one thing from a friend and another thing from a neighbor and end up confused! We believe it’s important to set the record straight and educate our community by sharing the facts about chiropractic care. Here are a few of the common myths we hear – and the facts!
Myth: Chiropractic adjustments are addictive.
Fact: Regular chiropractic care as part of an overall wellness plan is no more addictive than eating right or brushing your teeth, but the feeling you get from being in balance is a great thing to get used to! Whether or not you make it a part of your wellness routine is up to you!
Myth: Chiropractors only treat back pain.
Fact: Chiropractic care can help resolve many different health issues, as subluxation can lead to a variety of disorders. Keeping your nervous system in balance helps to prevent illness and promote wellbeing. We can also counsel you on aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
Myth: Children should not be treated by chiropractors.
Fact: The birth process can cause subluxation in infants that can be gently resolved by chiropractic care. Many parents of infants we’ve seen in our office have reported their child sleeping well, colic disappearing, asthma symptoms resolved and regular elimination. The benefits of chiropractic care apply to people of all ages – including children!
Myth: Chiropractic care is unsafe.
Fact: Chiropractic care is very safe. Compared to invasive surgical procedures and medications with dangerous side effects, the risk of injury from chiropractic care is minimal.
Myth: Chiropractic care doesn’t work.
Fact: Chiropractic care is a safe, effective treatment for a variety of health concerns, but it’s true that we can’t fix everything. We can’t treat a cavity in a tooth, for example, but we can help restore your body’s balance and improve your overall health so that you’re less likely to end up with another one!
Do you have questions about chiropractic care? Come in for a consultation! Call Kristina at 408-979-9999 to make an appointment.
March 27, 2012
Join us for a one hour hands on workshop to discover effective stress reduction techniques that you can use every day.
Two dates to choose from Tuesday April 17th at 7pm or Saturday, April 21st at 9am.
Bring a yoga mat or blanket, an open mind and wear comfortable clothes. This workshop is complimentary and guests are welcome.
This could be the one hour that will permanently change your stress levels and health forever!
Maximum of 8 spaces per workshop so reserve your space today. Call Kristina at 408-979-9999.
March 21, 2012
Had to share this quick video with you! Dr. Fab is spreading the message that your body can heal!
March 2, 2012
How do you think walking around in an unbalanced affects your daily life? You might have never thought about it , but here are two pictures of a practice member laying down on her back before and after she got adjusted. Which do you think causes less stress on her system?